Saturday, July 18, 2009

Hideaway

Daniel loves getting mail, and a few days ago the box at our front door was for him! We received a "Me-Too" Playtent made by Pacific Play tents ($34.95) courtesy of All Children's Furniture. Part of CSN Stores, All Children's Furniture carries a dizzying array of kids playtime items, furniture, bedroom furniture and decor. I love the one-stop shopping that lets me compare lots of different items without having to hop all over the web.

We've always been big on forts and hiding out around our house. Giggling under covers or trying to artfully drape blankets for a tent can provide loads of fun, although I must not be very good at the blanket thing as I seem to always be reconstructing my forts.

This roomy little play tent is designed for indoor and outdoor use, is durable, washable and set up in a snap. It comes with a carry bag and even survived a little (oops) thunderstorm last night. It's drying out on our deck today... It's a nice little getaway/space for Daniel in our condo, and even fits out on our deck. I wish I'd thought of it sooner!

No comments: